We are competitively priced and specialize in high mix, low to medium volume harness quantities. When requested, all harness assemblies are 100% electrically & dimensionally checked. Contact terminations are applied by automated equipment utilizing Terminal Crimp Force data for optimal wire to terminal crimps. Custom packaging and kitting is available.
Building wiring harnesses for demanding applications, we utilize capabilities from our other product lines to add value into our harness assemblies.
- Overmolded connectors
- Potting/encapsulation of connectors
- Protective nylon braiding applied directly to the harness is more cost effective than loose sleeving
- Screw machine and stamped and formed terminals
- Many different types of Manufacturers connection systems including but not limited to: AMP/TYCO, Molex, Deutsch, Packard Electric, ITT Cannon, Amphenol
Typical applications include:
- Trailer lighting packages
- Government vehicle wiring
- Heavy Equipment / Off-Road
- Turf management equipment
- Vehicle ignition and fuel injection wiring
- Commerical and Residential appliances
- Marine Applications
Often there are questions or concerns regarding the best method to protect the wires that are part of a wire harness. If you have questions, you may want to review our whitepaper on this topic or alternatively, call our Engineering department at 814-772-6359.